ATHLETIC TRAINING/PHYSICAL THERAPY
ReAktiv’s™ three training environments can also be successfully implemented into clinical settings such as physical therapy clinics and athletic training facilities. ReAktiv’s™ unique movement properties can be used by clinicians and trainers to:
- Assist in rehabilitating core related back issues, ankles, knees, shoulders, hips, muscle strains, etc.
- Improve multi-planar joint mobility including shoulder and hip internal/external rotation and shoulder circumduction
- Increase dynamic joint stability in both the upper and lower extremities which reduces the risk of non-contact sport related muscle and joint injuries
- Create unpredictable perturbations during dynamic exercise that can help increase neuromuscular control, enhance proprioception, and increase reaction time to help prevent and rehabilitate joint and muscle injuries
- Help promote more powerful and efficient force transmission between the trunk and the upper and lower extremities
- Progressively restore or increase upper and lower extremity stability, strength, and power